Without further ado, here’s the look! Peek below the photos for the products and directions. The last photo only has a different lip color. Since I saved so much money I was able to get two colors for this look. I really like the look of red lips with a neutral eye but not everyone goes for it. So why not have both?
To get a better look at the photo of the products, click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
- For the eyes I applied the NYX eye pencil in Yogurt all over my eyelid, up to the brows and into the inner corners.
- Then the lightest L’Oreal eyeshadow shade is applied from the lash line up to the crease and a little bit past the crease and along the lower lash line.
- The darkest shadow should be applied lightly with a fluffy brush to the crease and blended softly to avoid any harsh lines. I also applied the darker shade along the very outer corner of the lower lash line for some depth and continuity (Only applying products to the top lid and absolutely nothing to the bottom tends to look unbalanced and incomplete.)
- I used the brown eyeliner very close to the lash line and a little on the lower lash line but just in the outer corner and applied mascara.
- Finish with blush and lipstick color of choice.